Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st day of Preschool

Emily has been asking when she will start preschool again since May when she finished up with her 1st year of preschool. She has been looking forward to it so much. Well that day has finally come.Super excited to go.She didn't me to take any more pictures of her so she decided she was going to leave with or without me.

When we arrived at her preschool I helped undo her seat belt and she got out of the car. I started walking up with her when she turned to me and said "Mom, I can do it myself!" Are you serious? She is 4 can she do that?? Needless to say, she walked up by herself and I watched from the car.

Allie was very distraught when Emily and I left because she wanted to go to preschool too. Despite the fact that she would love it and knows her letters (upper and lower case) and the sounds they make better than most 4 year olds (she's not even 2 1/2 yet) I had to tell her she couldn't go. That made her even more mad. So I told her we could have preschool at home when Emily was at her preschool. So that is what we are going to do.

I am glad that my girls love learning, hopefully that will continue!

2 comments:

Zanny said...

Smart kiddos! I can't believe Emily is going to preschool. She's growing up!

Megan said...

Lil' Miss Independent. She looks so cute. Anna too wants to go to school and like Alli, she knows her stuff and could probably hold her own. LOL.