Thursday, September 10, 2009

Josh is 2 months

Josh is 2 months old now. He went to the doctors today and everything looks good.

Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz -32%
Length: 23.75 inches- 76%
He even has a full set of teeth now-or not. My dad gave this binkie to Josh. What do you think?

Josh is growing so fast. He is so happy and smiles all the time. He loves bath time and loves being outside. He sleeps really good at night and has even slept all through the night a couple of times. He is such a good little baby.

4 comments:

Megan said...

He is so cute. Glad he is healthy and doing well. Lucky you sleeping through the night! Can you send some of those vibes my way?! ;)

Erin H said...

That binkie is AWESOME! So funny. Cute little guy!

Amanda said...

uhhhh just a titch creepy, but totally fun! He has got the cutest little smile. I love it.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

that is hiliarious binikie I love it where did he get it? I can't believe he is 2 months old and so long! I am horrbile I haven't seen him yet, I 'm sorry Amber I have been out of it busy with my own world I guess.