Friday, September 25, 2009

Black Island Farms Field Trip

Emily's preschool class had a field trip to Black Island Farms today. We made it a bit of a family trip. They took us on a tractor ride around the farm and showed the kids the different plant they they grow. When we came to the pumpkin patch the kids were able to go and pick out a pumpkin that they wanted to take home.

Emily picked out one that was all lumpy.
Allie was very proud of the one she picked.
Our little family after picking our pumpkins.
There were a bunch of different activities that the kids could do while we were there.
The girls and Tyler enjoyed riding in these barrels pulled by a 4-wheeler.
Jumping in a giant inflatable pumpkin.
Emily and her friends from preschool enjoyed making trains and going down the slides.
Emily and Allie even enjoyed going down this steep slide together.This is about as good as pictures get with 3 crazy kids!! LOVE THEM!

What a fun day!! I'm glad that Tyler got home from his business trip in time to go with us. It was fun spending the day together.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! Your kids are cuties! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting.

Megan said...

I think that is a dang good picture of the three small ones - I am impressed. That place looks like a lot of fun.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love that place -its my favorite I've already been there with the family. Now again with my little "joyschool" group in another week. Your kiddos are cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks so fun there! I totally need to take my kids!! So cute!

Miranda said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We need to do some more of that. We are going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow...wish me luck:)