Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stacy and Matt Get Hitched

Last Thursday Stacy and Matt got married. Wahoo! We are excited for the two of them and their little family. The fact that they owe Tyler and I a lifetime of brownies for setting them up doesn't hurt the excitement factor either.

I snapped a few quick pictures of my kiddos after the wedding.
Emily Allie is always cheesin' it up.Joshua was not the biggest fan of laying on the grass.

Josh is now 7 weeks old. He is starting to smile more. Unfortunately, he stops smiling as soon as I grab the camera.
This half smirk is the most he will do for the camera.
Emily and Allie love to lay on the floor with Josh and everytime they do they want me to take a picture of the 3 of them. They love him so much.
Emily loves to hold him and is such a big helper.

2 comments:

Zanny said...

I STILL can't get over his huge brown eyes! Holy!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Awesome siblings! He is getting so big I love it when they start to smile thats the best!