Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joshua is 5 weeks old

Josh is 5 weeks old this week. He has changed so much in the last couple of weeks and isn't a tiny little thing any more. He is so content and rarely cries. He even sleeps most of the night, usually only waking up once.I love those giant brown eyes of his!

Emily and Allie are such good helpers and they love him so much. They both love to hold him and sing "Rock a Bye Baby" to him. Oh love these 3 little kiddos so much. What a blessing and joy they are in our lives.

5 comments:

Keely said...

hmm... I believe I want to squish his cheeks!

Zanny said...

I love it! I'm so happy for you guys! I also love that you are out doing fun things together as a family with your newborn. Josh is quickly learning what a fun group of people he was born into!

Chamberlains said...

Such a cute picture of all the kiddos! And Josh is quite the handsome little guy.

Amanda said...

Oh he is such a hadsome little man. I love the pics!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

How sweet!