Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday and Joshua's Blessing

Today was a special day. First, it was my birthday, which in and of itself isn't that special. But, today was also the day that we blessed Joshua. Tyler gave him a beautiful blessing (I think just about everyone in the congregation shed a tear or two).
All ready for his big day.
I think Josh needed to gain another 10 pounds before he fit into his outfit. 2XS just wasn't small enough. Either way he looked mighty handsome.
Josh hanging out with his great grandpa Winfield.
Allie and Joshua.
After the blessing at church we spent the day at home with family. We grilled up some hamburgers and played some games. Then we enjoyed some birthday brownies that Tyler made for me.
It was a beautiful day and I'm glad that I could share that special day with Josh. I am so glad that he is a part of our family.

4 comments:

Zanny said...

Yay! He looks great! So handsome! I'm glad you had such a beautiful day.

Jordy and Stephy said...

wow he looks so much like Tyler!! haha he is adorable! your little girls get more and more gorgeous every post! they are beautiful!

Jenny said...

Such a handsome little guy! Congrats on the special day!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

How cool to share two special occastions with family! He looks darling in his blessing outfit. You already look like your back to normal-did you really have a baby a month ago! You make me sick! Just kidding but you got some really skinny genes to get back to normal only after a month of having a baby-lucky you!