Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

My Birthday was earlier this week. I turned the big 29! Tyler  has been gone a lot lately with trailer park stuff and what not so he gave me the greatest present ever. A weekend away with him! He arranged a babysitter for the kiddos (my mom and sister, Thanks guys) and told me to pick a place to go. Tyler and I have wanted to go up to Jackson Hole and watch the Bar J Wranglers for quite some time but never have made it up there for one reason or another. We have seen them when they come to UT to perform but we wanted to see them in Jackson. So that is where I picked for us to go.
Me and my goofy hubby! He is always making me smile.
They serve you a nice chuck-wagon dinner before the show. They serve up to 700 people in 20 minutes. It's pretty amazing. My steak was very good.
Love watching these guys perform. They put on a great show.
Saturday we walked around Jackson, checked out the shops and enjoyed being together.
We went to The Bunnery for lunch. It was very good and we enjoyed eating our tasty lunch outside on their little deck. It made me feel like I was in Europe again.
I had a great little weekend away with my husband.

1 comments:

Zanny said...

Ohhhh that sounds sooo nice! Didn't you love having such a long date? That food looked really good. So did you guys!