Friday, August 27, 2010

Tyler's Lasik

I was talking to my mom and told her that for Christmas I was going to give Tyler the $$ for lasik. He has said for years that he has wanted it done but has never done it. The day after I had this conversation with my mom Tyler and I were talking and he told me that he just made an appointment for Lasik. SERIOUSLY??!! Every year he ruins my plans for gifts to give him. Big or small, it doesn't matter. So why should I think this should be different. I am excited that he was able to have this done.

They have a TV screen in the waiting room so everyone can watch the procedure. I really enjoyed watching them all until I had to watch Tyler's. Then it was just weird. I recognized Tyler's eyes.

Getting ready to go!
Yeah, you see that flap? Crazy huh?!
 Tyler got to wear these sexy bug eye shields over his eyes.

I spent the rest of the day sticking eye dops in his eyes every 15 minutes.  He can see perfectly well now without glasses and is loving it! Merry Chrismas Toque. Love you

0 comments: