Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swimming Is Fun

The kids have had so much fun swimming this year. They are all little fish.
Joshua loves sticking his face in the water and blowing bubbles.
Allie loves just laying on her back and floating around the pool. She does swim a little but mostly she just likes basking in the sun.
Emily loves the water!
She loves wearing her goggles and looking under the water.
And she loves having Paige throw her in the air so she can do flips and dives.
Tyler bought me a waterproof camera for Christmas last year and my sisters and I have been having fun playing with it.
So much fun!!

6 comments:

Keely said...

hmmm... I love how you pick the most disgusting pictures ever.

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

I am just wondering why they aren't on facebook! Love the lime ricki swimsuits too!!

Zanny said...

Wahoo! You look HOT in these photos! Look at YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

What super fun pictures! How cute!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

That's fun a water proof camera! I love pools- too bad I am too big to get in a swimsuit!

Erin M said...

Looks like fun. We have spent so much time in the water too, I love having kids for a excuse to swim. Your family is so cute.