Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Josh Man Turns 1

My little boy just turned 1!
Josh's sweet dump truck cake.
Has it really be a year since this day when I was getting ready to go to the hospital to have him?
1 year since this little guy joined our family? I guess it has!
Tyler's parents are in Russia for 6 months or so, so we got the web cam going so they could watch Josh open the present from them. How cool is that?
Trucks and dinos! Wahoo.

We had family over that night for a little party.
Where he opened more gifts!
We sang Happy Birthday!
And munched some tasty cake.
Josh always scrunches his nose up when he thinks something is funny.
I love this little guy. Even when he wipes frosting all over my fast. He is so smart and has the cutest personality. He is always happy. He absolutely loves his older sisters. He gives the greatest hugs. He can say quite a few words but won't say them if/when you ask him too. He has said: mom, dad, dog, book, done, uh-oh, duck, wah-wah (water), tuck-tuck (when I tuck him into bed), hat, hi, bye-bye, ball.  He is definitely all boy! He loves playing in the dirt, he loves dogs, balls and trucks. He climbs on everything.

Joshua we love you and are so glad that you are part of our family. We bring such a special spirit into our home. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

You don't even look prego in that picture!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Time goes by too quick! His day looks awesome and so does his cake. I can't believe that is the day you had him - you look like I do at my half way mark. I hate you!

Wish I would have seen you in the see of people at the Huntsville breakfast!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love the cake it turned out great Amber- how creative of you! Your pregnancy picture of "just before having Josh", makes me sick. That is me at 6 months! He is a cute, handsome boy! Happy Birthday Josh!