Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Scream, You Scream.....

We all scream for ice cream! Emily's last day of preschool was today and we went on a field trip to Frosted Rock. We started off by talking about the ingredients they use to make the ice cream. They put all the ingredients, some flavoring and coloring in the machine and started to make some cotton candy ice cream.
We then watched them make waffle bowls and cones.
After they were done making a couple bowls and cones the ice cream was ready. It seriously only took 10 minutes to make the ice cream. Some day when I have tons of extra money I am getting me one of those ice cream makers!!
Finally the moment they had all been waiting for, the kids got to eat the ice cream that was made especially for them. Purple cotton candy ice cream with whatever mix-in they wanted.Seriously can it get any better? YUM YUM!! What an awesome field trip and what a great way to end the school year.

6 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh, that sounds so GOOD! I'm craving it NOW! What a fun experience for the kids too.

Megan said...

NOW that is a field trip - and what a way to go out with a bang. Looking at those pictures reminded me of working at ColdStone my Freshman year of college...and subsequently the 15 lbs I gained as a result. LOL.

Samantha said...

Wow what an AWESOME field trip! Sure beats a trip to the farm :)

Blake and Jessica said...

Yet again, so jealous. I want my kids to go to that preschool, who am I kidding...I want to go to that preschool.

Jenny said...

What a fun fieldtrip! I wonder if they will do it for adults???

Roscoe and Daisy said...

That is a yummy field trip- I love that place! Every kid loves ice cream!