Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Emily asks me every day if she can play outside in the sprinklers. Today was no different, but since their cousin, Mylee, was coming over I thought I would bust out the little swimming pool and let them have at it. Personally, if it were me playing in the water I don't think it was hot enough outside and the water surely wasn't warm enough, but you know how kids are, they don't seem to notice or care.

The 3 girls had a blast. They weren't hesitant at all about getting in the water. In fact, Emily dove right in like it was nothing.Emily jumping in.
Mylee giving it a go.Allie couldn't quite figure out the jumping into the pool part. It was more of a crawl. Cute none the less.Allie testing out the slide. The girls love this little pool. Squirting each other with the giraffe head.
Pretty sure Emily is enjoying it, maybe just a little bit.

The girls were out there for hours. They did not want to come inside. I was only able to get them out of the water with the promise that they would be able to play in it again soon. Looks like I know what we are doing tomorrow, and the next day and the next.

10 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

I love the "air" shots! Looks like fun.

Megan said...

That pool looks deluxe. And your kids look ecstatic! Anna has been asking for a pool to play in (since Strawberry Shortcake plays in one at the beginning of one of the books) and I am sure she would play in it all day every day too. I am thinking I might use it as the 'ultimate' prize at the end of potty training. We will see ;)

Keely said...

I love the pictures of them jumping in the pool. Mylee's face is hilarious! I wish we had a little pool that cool when we were little!

Amanda said...

That swimming pool is awesome! I can see why she likes playing out in it so much. Where did you find it?

Roscoe and Daisy said...

That's an awesome pool- where did you get it? My boys have been loving playing in the pool too. There nothing like water + kids = fun! Hey, when are you due again?

Anonymous said...

That pool is seriously so dang cute! I love it, where did you get it! The girls look like they are having a ball!

Ty and Ber said...

For those who were wondering...my aunt bought the pool for Emily last year for her birthday. I think I have seen them at Walmart before, so check there. It's the greatest kiddy pool ever. Thanks Ro!!

AARIN: My doctor will take me in 5 weeks. She starts checking me this week because apparently I have been contracting every 3 minutes (good think I don't feel them) so now I am activity restrictions (I guess that is what I get for putting myself on the monitor when I am working).

Erin M said...

I'm not very good at commenting, but I have to say that you are the cutest mom. You do the such fun things with your girls. They are so lucky. Looks like your having a great time.

Stacy said...

Thanks again for taking mylee, looks like the girls had tons of fun!

The Andersons said...

I love the pool! Everytime I consider getting ours out for Kayley, it gets cloudy and starts to sprinkle and then I wouldn't be able to get her out... I hope all is going well with the baby. I can't believe that you are having another one, this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast (well for me anyway!). Tell everyone that I said hello, especially Christy and Carie.