Thursday, March 26, 2009

OUR LITTLE SKI BUNNIES

Today Tyler and I took Emily and Allie skiing. The skies were blue and it was a beautiful day. There was a pretty chilly wind though, but the girls were champions and didn't complain.

Emily was so excited to hit the slopes. She kept saying "I'm so stoked! I can't wait to go skiing." Besides, with rockin' skis like that what little girl wouldn't be stoked to hit the slopes?
Allie's smile says it all. Let's go skiing!!!
Allie and I riding up the lift.Emily and Tyler with a cool shot of their skis as they ride up the lift.Allie taking her first run. Tyler and Emily cruisin'. Emily doesn't care about stopping. She just wants to point 'em straight and go fast. Definitely belongs to her father! And to top off a great day of skiing- french fries in the lodge!
2 little ski bunnies after a doing such a great job skiing.
FAMILY FUN!
Take us home Dad! Thanks for the fun day.

12 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like they had fun. Those little skis are so cute. You are a much better trooper than I - Ross will be the ones skiing with all of our kids. Well, maybe I could go with them at first, you know, while I am still on the same ski level as them.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Wow. I can't believe your girls can ski already! I've only been like twice! That's so great that you guys are able to take them with you!

Nichole said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous.

Zanny said...

How fun! Shock and horror, but I've actually never been skiing! I know! I REALLY want to go sometime. I loved all your pictures!

The knights are in said...

What fun!!! I stopped skiing after Bryden was born, but just started up again this year to teach him. The way I see it, you can't live in Utah and not learn how to ski. After all I have some fond memories of skiing with you and the guys in high school. Good times. I remember you taking a hug jump at really fast speed and you flew, crashing and hitting the back of your head on the ground. I thought for sure your would be hurt. But like always, you were so tuff and popped up and was ready to try it again. You have always been so much more stronger then me. It's great that your teaching your girls to be just like you!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Yeah! Finally you were able to take them skiing with Tyler- how fun! Kids love skiing and especially with there parents. I agree with Justi how can you live in Utah and not teach you kid how to ski. I lived back East and went skiing back there. So there's no excuse here. The girls look like naturals. I think kids in ski out-fits with there skis on look so darling. Way to go Amber and even being pregnant too!

Mom and Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Dad said...

Hey, Amber this is Aarin I'm on my parents computer at there house. Sorry for the confusion saying its from mom and dad. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are sooo cute! Looks like you guys had fun! I wish Hannah would like to ski. Maybe she needs to hang out with your girls! Congrats again on your new addition, I'm super excited for you guys!

Chamberlains said...

Mark's trying to convince me that Eden can go skiing next year (2 1/2)!) Scare me to death. You're not helping my cause. The pics are too cute for words, however!

Stacy said...

That is so cute, i bet they had so much fun! I love their hair by the way, you did a good job, i remember doing that when we were kids

ashley said...

What a fun day! I bet they were lovin every second of it. Cute pics! I especially love the ribbons in the girls hair and the flowers in yours.