Sunday, December 11, 2011

Maya found her voice

Maya is a silly little thing. She hasn't ever been a very vocal baby. She doesn't coo or babble very much. I have talked the the doctor about it but she doesn't seem concerned about it.

Tonight as we were getting ready for bed I decided to play peek-a-boo with Maya. Tonight she thought this was exceptionally funny. She was laughing so hard. I got her laughing for about 5 minutes. Up until now I can probably count on 2 hands the amount of times she has made any sort of sound that even resembles a giggle. It is usually a little chuckle like ha ha and that is it. When you tickle her she squirms and smiles and acts like she is going to laugh but no sound comes out so tonight when she actually made a laughing noise and for that long was a true surprise. One of the most precious sounds ever and I loved it!!

0 comments: