Thursday, December 1, 2011

Attack of the Trampoline

There was a crazy windstorm here today. Winds over 100 mph that totally reeked havoc on trees, buildings, vehicles and the like. People were even lifted off the ground by the winds.

The winds were strong by our house but not as strong as they were elsewhere. Our trampoline was scooted across the backyard. Tyler and I hurried and went outside and took the net off around the tent but it was too cold to take the whole tramp down.

Later in the day I heard a huge crash. Apparently the wind caught our tramp and lifted it up and the poles that the netting was attached to impelled themselves into the siding of my house. One of the pole barely miss my kitchen window by 1/4 inch.

I had the hardest time getting the trampoline down because it was stuck in the siding. I finally got it down and moved it away from the house. Thankfully it did not take flight again.

0 comments: