Friday, May 27, 2011

Kindergarten Program

The kindergarten put on a little program for their families to show them how much they learned this year in school.

Maya waiting for the show to begin.
Josh and I enjoying the show. Well, I think that he is enjoying it?
Little Miss Emily getting ready to hold up her letter for the song.  Check out that sweet bandaid on her forehead. She crashed on her bike a few days ago and still thinks it needs a bandaid.
They sang so many cute songs. They even sang the ABC's backwards. I was pretty impressed. The program was so cute and it even made me get a little misty-eyed as I thought about how my little girl is growing up.
Getting a big hug from her dad after the program.
Emily and her amazing teacher Mrs. Hinckley. Mrs. Hinckley was so great at finding ways to challenge Emily throughout the school year so she wouldn't be bored. She is an excellent teacher. Emily really liked being in her class.

0 comments: