Monday, April 26, 2010

1st Time Fishing This Year

For FHE we decided to go fishing together at the city pond. The girls really enjoy going.
Joshua enjoyed it too. Josh LOVED playing in the dirt. LOVED putting the dirt in his mouth. DIDN'T LOVE the taste of the dirt, but that didn't stop him from doing it again.
Allie thought the pond was running a little low on dirt so she did her best to solve that problem.
Allie helped Daddy reel in our catch.
We had such a great time together. I love spending time with my family. It is so much fun watching our kids learn and grow.

1 comments:

Zanny said...

You know, I think it is so neat how many fun things you do together as a family. You're building such wonderful memories for your kids. I can't believe how fast they're growing up! I wanted to see some pictures of YOU, though, 'cause you're so pretty and all that. :)