Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jazz Games

We love going down to Salt Lake and watch the Jazz games. We love taking the kids the the games and have taken them to several games this season. The girls know all the little cheers they do at the game and they yell so loud (mostly just really high) for the Jazz. Josh does pretty good at the games too. If it gets too loud he covers his ears with his arms, it's pretty cute.

 Emily and Allie wearing their new jerseys that they got for Christmas.

Joshua giving Daddy kisses at the game.

I love this picture the Josh and Ty. They just look so happy, if it had a caption I think it would say "Hey thanks for taking me to the game Dad. I had a great time! I love you. "

4 comments:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love the girls pink Jerseys- very cool! That is fun that you guys go to the Jazz games. Look like you get the nose bleeds seats ( but I know thats what everyone can afford these days!:)

Ty and Ber said...

If we are taking the kiddos we aren't going to break the bank for tickets. And if you are center courtish upper bowl isn't too bad. We buy tickets an hour or two before the game on eBay for like $5 each sometimes KSL has good deals.

Zanny said...

Oh, I love those kissing pictures!

Jenny said...

Those pictures are the cutest!