Sunday, July 19, 2009

Enjoying the Great Outdoors

Friday night was our ward campout. Despite the fact that Joshua was only 10 days old we decided to take the family and see how things went.Allie had fun catching bugs and puting them in this little bug container.Emily was super excited to roast marshmallows.Tyler and Josh hanging out by the fire. Well, Josh was trying to just relax, Tyler thought he had to tickle Josh.Check out this happy little camper. Allie helped Dad take down the tent. What a great little helper.

We had a great time camping. The girls had a blast and Joshua did great! He is such a happy baby. We had a great weekend together as a family, glad to be back playing in the great outdoors!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know if I should say you guys are brave, awesome, or lucky for already being back at it fishing and camping. LOL. Either way he looks like he enjoyed himself and by the sounds of it so did the rest of the fam...so I guess I chose awesome ;)

dusty & shannon said...

congrats on the new baby boys are fun. he is so dang cute! so tell me you went natural? are you freaken crazy! your the woman lol congrats though you have a really cute family

Roscoe and Daisy said...

You are unbelievably brave and adventureous taking a newborn camping. You guys truly love the outdoors! I'm like I don't know if I want to take Kollin camping still I'm like Kameron you take the 2 older boys to the ward camp out.
How are you doing physically? Sounds like your not having any problems getting back into the swing of things. Sorry haven't seen your little guy yet- soon!

Erin M said...

Congratulations on Joshua. He is so cute. He looks perfect. Looks like girls have had plenty to keep them busy. How fun. Hope everything is going well.