Saturday, January 24, 2009

--The Big 3-0!!!--Happy Birthday Tyler--

Since Tyler and I have been married we have never been able to do much for Tyler's birthday because every year Tyler has a trade show that he has to go to. This year was no different. At least this year the trade show was in Salt Lake so the girls and I were able to go with him.We took the girls to the show with us. Emily had fun climbing on the climbing wall.

Emily loves to go and around and find stickers to put on the stroller. Yes, I know that you are all jealous of the newest one being displayed boldly on the front of the stroller. Trade show days are long and the girls quickly get worn out.

After spending the day at the trade show our great friends, Laura and Jameson, invited us over to their house for a little birthday party for Tyler. We grilled up some yummy hamburgers and ate a delicious chocolate cake that I'm sure Laura slaved over all day long. YUMMY!!!

Emily had fun puting in the candles.

The girls both helped Tyler blow out the candles.

Happy Birthday, Toque!! You are an amazing husband and dad. We love your crazy sense of humor. You are the most positive and happy person, and in turn make us more happy. You are outstanding with the girls and they have so much fun with you. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You definitely have been thrown some curve balls lately but you continue to work hard and you always remain positive. You are a great example. I LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! That picture of your girls is hilarious. But I don't know what is funnier...how they fell asleep or the sticker on the front of the stroller! LOL.

The Walkers said...

I love the picture of the two girls crashed out in the stroller!

Samantha said...

I love the stroller picture - so cute! And yes, I am TOTALLY jealous of the wetsuit sticker - I want one, too!! :) hehe!

Zanny said...

Oh, what a sweet post. I love this picture of the girls asleep in the stroller. I'm so glad you got a shot of that. Happy Birthday, Tyler!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

What a sweet tribute to Tyler- it made me want to tear up. I can feel the love you have for your man. Cute pictures of the girls- Emily is a natural at wall climbing she gets that from her mommmy!

dusty & shannon said...

hey you your pics are way cute. 30 wow i cant even believe it and just think we will be coming up on it soon thats what is weird. i love the pic of the girls crashed out