Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOQUE!

Since Ty and I have been married, I'm pretty sure that every year on his birthday he has been out of town for a trade show. Except this year. This year he still had a trade show but it was just in Salt Lake so he was able to be home. Wahoo.

Because he has always been gone I have never made him a birthday cake. Until now.
Tyler loves to travel. So we made him a cake that looked like the world.
We only had a few candles to mark some of the places he has traveled. 

The kids all helped him unwrap his present.
 A Lego VW Van!! SO excited to put that together!!
 Happy Birthday Tyler! I love you so much. You are an amazing husband and father. You are an extremely hard worker. You always have a smile on your face and always make me happy. You are my best friend. Glad you were home on your birthday this year.


0 comments: