Monday, January 23, 2012

Tyler's Birthday

My amazing husband turned a year older today. He's been gone for tradeshows and is usually gone for his birthday but he was home tonight so we could celebrate.
 Happy birthday, handsome!!
 Maya enjoyed eating some of Daddy's pie and was proudly still wearing some on her face as she walked around the house holding on to Grandpa.
Most of the night consisted of the kids wanting to be used as weights for Tyler to workout with. Emily being bench pressed. 
Allie the kettlebell being tossed in the air.
The kids made Tyler a coupon book.
Tyler redeemed on of his coupons right away and received a back scratch from 3 of this kids.

Ty, I love you so much. I am so glad I get to spend forever with you. Glad we were able to celebrate your special day together. You are my best friend. Happy Birthday.


0 comments: