Monday, July 25, 2011

Camping Mirror Lake

We went camping at Mirror Lake over the 24th of July with my family. We had so much fun and it was nice having everyone there.

Lunch time in the trailer.
We spent a lot of time fishing in the lake. Here Josh and Tyler are on their way down the the lake. Love these boys!
Joshua loved the water. Despite the cold temperature of the water he walked right in and marched around in it for a long time. He was soaked by the time we were done.
Emily and Allie enjoying some time by the lake.
Josh helped Daddy bring in a fish.
Holy sexy husband!!
No camping trip would be complete without roasting mallows around the campfire and making s'mores.
 Crazy sticky hands after enjoying our tasty campfire treats.
Me and Maya staying warm by the fire.
Daddy reading the kiddos a camping story at bedtime.
This the the cute little face I saw when I woke up in the morning. Joshua thought that licorice was appropriate for breakfast. Can't say that I blame the kid. It is tasty stuff. 
Little Miss Maya enjoying her time up in the mountains. She is such a good little munchkin. She had a rough go the first night up there because she got immunizations that day but after that she was a happy camper.
We went for a walk around the lake. I had Maya strapped to the front of my in the kid carrier. Joshua got tired of walking so I picked him and gave him a piggy back ride. He fell asleep. Boy, what a sight.
Not sure what this girl is doing? Being a goofball like usual I guess.
Tyler set up his slack line while we were up there. Everyone had a great time testing out their balance and trying to walk across it. My sister, Paige, and I thought it was more fun to do handstands on it.
 Emily just before a very graceful dismount, I'm sure.
Miss Allie having fun walking across.
Dad and Maya enjoying the night by the fire.
 So much time just "hanging out" in the hammock.

We had such a fun weekend together. I love my family. Love spending time outdoors. Really love spending time outdoors with my family.

0 comments: