Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Time= Picnic Time

 The kiddos got a new little picnic table for the back patio. Hurray for being able to eat lunch outside and for not making messes in the house.
I think the table and little umbrella are super cute and the kids love it which makes it even better! High five.
OOOOHHHHH! Love those little lips.
I know this is kind of a funny picture. I'm sure she was talking to me about something. I like this picture because I can see the gap she has in her gums and it doesn't show up usually when I am taking pictures and I wanted a picture so I would remember it.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Love the cute little picnic table!

Megan said...

She is getting so big and looks so much like her sisters. It is so fun when they first smile! Love it.

Amanda said...

Finally caught up with your life! My goodness you are a busy girl with 4 kids. FOUR kids!!! Where did the time go? They are all so dang cute and I just want to steal little miss Maya. Love it!