Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meeting Addison

My sister Heidi had her baby last week. Little Addison was born 4 weeks early and weighed 5 lb 15 oz. Botb her and Heidi are doing well. We went over to their house to see them and snuggle with the tiny little bundle of joy.
Joshua was in heaven. He loves babies. He snuggled her, gave her kisses and was so gentle. Well, until I tried to take her away then he wasn't so happy and was grabbing at the blanket trying to pull her back to him. He would yell "Baby, baby" and got so mad. Apparently he didn't think his turn with the baby should be over. Pretty sure Heidi was about ready to have a heart attack. At least I know when we have our little one in a couple of months he will be excited.
Allie getting her turn. She would get mad at me if I tried to help her hold Addison. She was sure she could handle things on her own.
This definitely got Emily excited for our little one to come. She was so gentle with Addison.

We are so glad little Addison is here. Glad she is doing well and she survived the mauling from my kids.

1 comments:

Zanny said...

Are you serious?? I didn't know you were having a baby! How awesome is that? Congratulations to you!!!