Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Can Do It Myself!

Josh doesn't always like when I feed him. He grabs the spoon away from me and tries to do it himself. Things tend to get a little messy at this point.
Soon the spoon is thrown to the floor and he digs in with his hands. Things get a lot messier now.
And of course to show that he is done he throws everything, including the bowl, on the floor. It is now beyond messy anywhere within a 5 foot radius of where Joshua was sitting. At least he enjoys it right??

2 comments:

Megan said...

Loves catching up on all your posts. Sounds like such a fun Summer. I can't believe how big Josh is getting. Such an independent lil' guy. And you are such a good mom to go along with it. I have issues with messes and I have a hard time getting over that...and I need to. lol.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Cutie little boy! Happy Birthday Josh!