Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Castle

Tyler got a large shipment of inventory the other day and has spent the last 2 days unloading it and getting it all organized. Needless to say, there were a lot of boxes strewn about our house. Tyler put all the boxes (and a whole roll of packing tape) to use and brightened Emily and Allie's day. He made them a CASTLE! Check out his mad building skills.
They absolutely love it. They even got all dressed up to play in the castle.
Apparently brown is not a very becoming color for a castle so the girls had to color and decorate the castle.
Whenever they wanted to talk to Tyler they would refer to him as "Prince" instead of Dad. What a wonderful daddy.

My house is still filled with boxes but at least it is an organized disarray. I'm sure it will be like this for days, but hey it is cold and rainy outside and the girls love their new "home", if only it had a dungeon I could put them in when they misbehaved.

12 comments:

Chamberlains said...

Are you kidding me - see, you are the funnest mom! Okay, I guess Tyler's the funnest dad in this one! How awesome is that. Can we come over???

Samantha said...

How fun!!! What an awesome dad!!! I want one, too!! :D

Ty and Ber said...

You are all welcome to come over and play. I'm sure I will be cast off to a deserted island if I try and take it down.

Zanny said...

I wanna come too! Summer would freak OUT! Will you really still have it up if we were to come over for a play date?? What a cute idea that was! Jerald just looked at the pictures and said, "Tyler is such a cool guy."

Megan said...

That is friggin awesome! Seriously. Heck, I would get dressed up and play in that thing - that puts our 'huts' to shame. What fun for your girls!

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

That is awesome!!! I love it and I will take one too.. for me!!!

The Curtis Family said...

That is such a little girl's dream. I am impressed!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

So sweet!!! That is a perfect solution to a rainy day. I love the dresses. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

What a super fun thing to do!

Blake and Jessica said...

Tyler is a sweetheart! I love that he is wearing a crown. This is why I want to have girls.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

So cute what a fun dad! I love that your girls got all dressed up to play in it. Very creative and spontanous to make the rainy days brighter!

Amanda said...

That is seriously the cutest dad thing I have ever seen. Way to be Tyler. I bet they loved every second of that!